1. Old Shows on DVD – What a fun way to introduce your children to some TV favorites of yours. My kids loved The Brady Bunch!
2. Seek & Find Books – Hours, I mean hours were spent finding Waldo! Even the 4 year old took the time to find him!
3. Car Games – There are so many fun & unique car games to buy. We played ones that got the driver involved too, like Travel Blurt!
4. Reading Outloud – Not only are we working on our reading skills when everyone reads a chapter out loud, but we are all getting into a really great book.
5. CD Sing-a-Long – My favorite, as I pull out cds from years ago and get lost singing along with forgotten lyrics. How else are my kids going to learn The Beatles?
6. Build A Fort – My children came up with this one – I think my son needed some “space”.
7. Window Markers – Love these things! My children really enjoyed the freedom of drawing on the car windows.
8. Craft Projects – Grab some inexpensive craft projects for your children to try. My son spent a lot of time building origami.
Need even more ideas? Here are 100 Road Trip Boredom Busters we came up with!