The 3rd annual Round Rock Chalk Walk & Arts Festival is set for this upcoming weekend – Friday, October 5th from 2 pm – dark and Saturday, October 6th from 10 am – dark.
We attended last year and were amazed by all the beauty that can be created our of chalk. There is so much more to it than you can imagine and the best part of the festival is watching the creations being made right in front of you.
Some of the fun you can experience:
- Over 50 Chalk Artists on the street
- Kids Chalk Walk, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo
- Artist Demonstrations, Interactive art Experiences, Art Sale
- Food & Community Vendors
- Street Performances (Jugglers, Hula Hoopers, Performing Dogs)
- Art Action (Saturday 6 pm)
- “Take A Seat” Art Chair Auction
Live Music & Performances all weekend:
- Friday: Inside Out Steel Band (5:30-7:30)
- Biscuit Brothers (11 am)
- Monster BIG Band (12 pm)
- Sound of Substance (1pm)
- Stetson (2pm)
- Belltower Trio (3pm)
- Xtreme Heat (4pm)
- The Copa Kings (5pm)
With the Round Rock Food Trailer Park having their Grand Opening Weekend at the same time, it is the perfect weekend to come to downtown Round Rock!