1. Everything is new – the previously wooden structure is completely gone and the new area is all brand new. And it’s massive! My 5 year old walked into the park wide-eyed and didn’t know where to start.
2. Lots to climb on – the variety of climbing structures is awesome. There are stairs, ladders, rock walls, etc. and multiple fun slides to come down! There is even a big rock to play “king of the mountain” on!
3. Completely fenced in – there is one entrance in & out of Creative Playscape. With the benches situated close to the entrance, you can have a better peace of mind letting your child explore the area.
4. Lots of shade to sit in – trees, shaded patio with benches, and lots of grass to plop down on. That said, the entire playscape is in full sun, so go in the cooler parts of the day.
5. Preschool Structure – if your little ones are overwhelmed with the size of the playscape, there is a separate, small-scale play ground for them.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
101 Things to Do with a Preschooler in Austin
Pet Sounds at Laguna Gloria & Mayfield Park
Special Events at Safari Champ
5 Tips for Your Next Trip to Thinkery
Blanton Art Museum & Whole Foods Picnic
A Free Fun in Austin Day