Last summer, we took a 3 week road trip to California. And while my children were great at entertaining themselves and rarely asking “Are We There Yet?“, I found out about a feature in the new 2015 Chevy vehicles that would revolutionize our whole trip.
- Connect to your Pandora account through your phone
- Over 140 SiriusXM Satellite Radio channels
- Save your favorite artists, playlists, songs, and genres through Gracenote Technology
- USB connectivity to listen to music from your phone, iPod, or flash drive
- Voice Control
- On-Star turn-by-turn navigation
- And you can store up to 60 contacts, radio stations, destinations, or songs right to your home page.
It’s a great system for busy moms in general, not just roadtrippers!
This is a sponsored post by Chevrolet. I was invited to try out their MyLink system and all opinions are my own.