If you’re anything like me, I wait until the day of New Years Eve to make plans. It always seems to get hidden with the Christmas planning and becomes an afterthought. But not this year – I’ve already started planning and found that one of my favorite resorts, the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines, has a pretty cool event planned for that evening, one that will definitely create some fun family memories.
First and foremost, you are at a first class resort out in the beautiful Texas pines. But when you add in all the fun events they have planned, you know a night at home blowing horns as you watch the ball drop in NYC on the TV would never compare.
Take a look at some of the fun you could be having:
- Carnival-Style Jamboree: Open to guests only, carnival games for prizes, rides on a ferris wheel at night, face painting, balloon artists and more are just some of the fun you will experience.
- Family dance at Firewheel Pavillion
- Holiday Wagon Rides
- Visits with Resort Mascots – garb a picture on T-Bone, one of the Texas Longhorns
- Complimentary champagne or Shiner Bock beer toast at midnight
- Fireworks Show
- New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet
Yep, that definitely sounds way better than an evening at home.
Not to mention, the resort also offers horseback riding, golf, wilderness hikes, and a world-class spa. My kids will spend as much time as they can in the heated water park. Packages also include a New Years Day breakfast buffet for the family. So, I get to have all that fun that night and have a wonderful breakfast cooked for me the next day? Sign me up!
Click here to learn more about the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines New Years Eve event and packages.
Photos courtesy of Hyatt Regency Lost Pines.