Corn mazes are becoming a very popular fall activity, and we have some great ones here in Texas. The bigger the better, as seen in these 6 corn mazes below. These top Texas corn mazes have elaborate themes, take a while to get through, and are fun for the whole family!
Texas Corn Mazes: Barton Hills Farms (Bastrop): Open Weekends September 24th – November 13th
Texas Corn Mazes: Rocky Creek Maze (Moulton): Open Weekends October 1st – November 20th
Texas Corn Mazes Tips:
- Dress appropriately – wear pants and closed-toe shows.
- Sunscreen/Hat or Bug spray might be a good idea.
- Take water – just in case you get lost…..
- Weather is a big factor on availability of a maze – most farm owners will not be open if the fields are too muddy.
- Check the websites for all the below mazes – most have status updates on the mazes.