What’s better to kick off the Holiday Season but with a FUN giveaway of all of my favorite things?
I am so excited to be a part of the 5th annual Favorite Things Giveaway! I have admired this giveaway for years as some of my favorite bloggers are a part of it, so it was an honor to be asked to be a part of it this year!
The best part of this giveaway? I am one of 30 bloggers who have amazing collections of their favorite things and that means, there will be THIRTY WINNERS!! Not only are these fun things to win, but they are also some super ideas for holiday shopping, so you can use this as a gift guide!
It’s super easy to do! Scroll below to see the prizes, and hop to each site to enter their giveaway for a chance to win! Here are the items that are MY favorites that I’m giving away to one lucky winner:
I’ve teamed up with 29 creative bloggers and we are all sharing some of our favorite things right now, and each of us will select a lucky winner! What you need to do is make sure you HOP to each of our sites to enter to win the giveaway on each site. Yes, that’s 30 in all, but you’ve got a week to do it…plenty of time! While you are there, we challenge you to click around to see what they have to share, you may just love them as much as we do!
Now, here is the HOP! Click on the links below to enter each of the prizes. Somedays within the first few hours, the direct link can get broken, if that happens, click on the home page of that site to find the post or go back shortly. Giveaway ends Thursday, November 9th at midnight, so make sure you enter each of the 30 prizes.
7: Lil Luna
11: Cupcake Diaries
15: Honeybear Lane
17: Becky Higgins
18: Lolly Jane
19: Giggles Galore
21: Girl Loves Glam
24: The Pinning Mama
25: The Idea Room
30: Somewhat Simple
Would you like to enter to win my gift?
My collection is filled with all of my favorite things – things that I use almost every day, things that help make me smile, things that I absolutely love and want to share with you!
- Hamilton: This is one of the BEST musicals I have ever heard (and seen!). I listen to this at least once a week. And if you already have this soundtrack, I will gift you an iTunes card to buy some music you love.
- Essential Oil Diffuser & Lemongrass Oil: This summer while on vacation, we fell in love with the smells of Jamaica. When we got home, tried many different ways to recreate the lemongrass smell and the best way was when we picked up this diffuser – the scent lasts a long time.
- Beneath A Scarlet Sky: I picked up this book this summer and couldn’t put it down. I love historical fiction and this book tells the true story of a young man during World War II that you will not believe. I have told everyone I know to read this book.
- Nerts: We love to play games in our home and Nerts is a fast-paced, fun game for all ages – we can play it for hours.
- Bullet Journal: This year, I picked up a bullet journal to help organize my life. I have loved how fun it is to create my own pages and organize the way that works best for me.
- Dark Chocolate Almonds: My favorite go-to snack – a little bit of sweet and a little bit of salty.