Austin’s Park n’ Pizza turns 10 this year and have spent the last year upgrading & renovating the park. My family & I were recently invited to see all the changes & improvements, so I thought it would be fun to show you as well.
Here are 10 NEW Things to LOVE at Austin’s Park n’ Pizza
1. 3 New rides especially tailored to little ones. Indoors, they have added Swings in the Park. And outdoors it’s the Crazy Fire Chief & Samba Balloons.
2. Tie Die Party. How adorable is this?? Kids can create their own tie-died shirt at the party to take home!
3. All new Prize &Video Games inside – including game card systems to keep track of your points.
4. New Slick Track Go Carts.
5. Amazing Salad Bar. Look at this gorgeous salad bar that they offer – YUM!
6. The Fiesta Roller Coaster. Yes!! They have a roller coaster now for little ones!
7. Laser Tag for all Ages. Even my 4 year old can play laser tag now!
8. Gluten-free Pizza. Not only has Austin’s Park n’ Pizza worked hard to improve their pizza, with every ingredient made in house, they now offer gluten-free pizza for those who ask.
9. Fresh, new feel to the whole place. With new carpeting, revamped audio/visual systems and more, the whole park feels new – not 10 years old!
10. Austin’s Park n’ Pizza was recently named the Top Family Entertainment Center in the World/North America at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Expo Brass Ring Awards in November 2013.
Austin’s Park n’ Pizza is a fun place to take your family for the day. The food is great, the entertainment is reasonably priced- with the unlimited pass, you can try almost everything – and there is a great, family atmosphere. I love that we have this fun entertainment center available to us here in the Austin area.
Austin’s Park n’ Pizza invited my family to see all the attractions and improvements. All opinions are my own.