Looking for a fun way to celebrate the coming of fall?? Try a Corn Maze!
Corn Mazes have been around for ages – but here in Texas, we like to make them big – the bigger, more elaborate, the better. The ones around us have themes and make the coolest pictures when viewed from above.
A few reminders before you go:
- Dress appropriately – wear pants and closed-toe shows.
- Sunscreen/Hat or Bug spray might be a good idea.
- Take water – just in case you get lost…..
- Weather is a big factor on availability of a maze – most farm owners will not be open if the fields are too muddy.
- Check the websites for all the below mazes – most have status updates on the mazes.