Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War is out on digital on July 31st and Blu-Ray on August 14. Here are 5 reasons you need to pick up a copy!
******AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR SPOILERS ALERT***** If you haven’t seen Avengers: Infinity War yet, you will not want to read the following post. Just move on and come back once you have seen it. Or better yet, grab a copy on blu-ray on August 14 and WATCH IT!!
A few days ago, I received a text from a friend, “Just watched Avengers: Infinity War. Oh my word.”
Honestly, I can’t believe that people are still able to see it and NOT KNOW THE ENDING. But thankfully, they didn’t, and she kick-started a 30-minute conversation about the movie via text filled with videos of each others’ thoughts and feelings and funny emojis. And it made me realize how strongly I still felt about Avengers: Infinity War – even months later!
Thankfully, Avengers: Infinity War is already our on digital and available on Blu-Ray on August 14. And lucky me, I received a copy earlier this week to review!
And as most Marvel Fans will not need a list of reasons why they need to own a copy of Avengers: Infinity War, this post is for everyone else.
5 Reasons You Need to Get Avengers: Infinity War on Blu-Ray
It’s Avengers: Infinity War. Duh.
Ok, seriously y’all. This movie was the BOMB. It was non-stop action filled with TONS of great lines and laughter and an unbelievable ending that left the WHOLE WORLD talking about it! Avengers: Infinity War was fantastic. So there’s that. But if you still need convincing as to why you need to own a copy…..
In “Avengers: Infinity War,” members from every MCU franchise must sacrifice like never before in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. The film stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Karen Gillan as Nebula, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Paul Bettany as Vision, Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Idris Elba as Heimdall, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Peter Dinklage as Eitri, Benedict Wong as Wong, Pom Klementieff as Mantis, Dave Bautista as Drax, featuring Vin Diesel as Groot, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, with Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, with Benicio Del Toro as The Collector, with Josh Brolin as Thanos, and Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord.
Avengers: Infinity War Audio Commentary: Why Did they Do That?
Have you ever watched a film with the audio commentary on?? I don’t do it for every movie, but on a movie like this, it is FASCINATING. One of my favorite people to interview are the directors and producers of films as they really tell you their thoughts on why, who, what, and so on about the film. And the Avengers: Infinity War features an Audio Commentary by Directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and screenplay writers, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Avengers: Infinity War Deleted Scenes
I also love to see what scenes didn’t make the movie. Here are the scenes you will see on the Blu-Ray:
- Happy Knows Best: Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone: On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back: As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice: Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
Avengers: Infinity War Gag Reel
You KNOW the atmosphere on set of Avengers: Infinity War had to be fun with that many funny actors involved. We love a good laugh and the 2 minute gag reel on the Bonus Features was funny enough to watch several times.
Here’s a peek at it!
Avengers: Infinity War Behind the Scenes
The Blu-Ray offers some more great featurettes that take you behind-the-scenes of the movie:
- Strange Alchemy: Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan: Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan: Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda: Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.