Did you know that the largest wine festival in the Southwest US is located here in Texas?? You don’t have to go far to enjoy a great glass of wine, with Grapevine’s 26th Annual GrapeFest® – A Wine Experience September 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Whether you’re looking to sip some delicious Texas, West Coast or international wines and premium craft beers, savor the delicious festival food or stomp your way to victory at GrapeStomp, the 26th Annual GrapeFest is the place to be for family-friendly festival fun this September.
This four-day annual festival also features events such as the People’s Choice Wine Tasting Classic, GrapeStomp, the Champagne Terrace, KidZone presented by Baylor Regional Medical Center of Grapevine, Culinary Pavilion, GrapeFest Golf Classic, GrapeFest Tennis Classic, six stages of live entertainment and much more!
– Carnival Wristband Special, September 13, 5 p.m. – close. Unlimited carnival rides with wristband purchase. $25 in advance; $30 at the festival.
– Champagne Cork Shoot-Off, Saturday, September 15, 12:30 p.m.
– Champagne Terrace
– Draft & Craft Beers
– GrapeFest Golf Classic, September 10
– GrapeFest Tennis Classic, September 14, 15 and 16
– Grapevine Opry at the Palace Theatre
– Grapevine Wine Pavilion
– Grapevine winery tours
– ItalianCarFest, September 8, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
– KidZone presented by Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
– Rides on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad
– Six stages of live entertainment throughout the festival
– USA Premium Wines Pavilion
– Wines of the World Pavilion
– And much, much more!