Looking for something fun & different to do as a whole family this year on New Years?? It just so happens that my favorite resort, the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines, has a pretty cool event planned for that evening, one that will definitely create some fun family memories.
First and foremost, you are at a first class resort out in the beautiful Texas pines. But when you add in all the fun events they have planned, you know a night at home blowing horns as you watch the ball drop in NYC on the TV would never compare.
Take a look at some of the fun you could be having:
- Riversong Lawn Main Street Jamboree: Open to guests only, carnival games for prizes, rides on a ferris wheel at night, face painting, balloon artists and more are just some of the fun you will experience.
- A Lost Pines Roadhouse BBQ Buffet
- Texas two-steppin under the stars at the LBJ Pavillion
- Holiday Wagon Rides
- Glow-in-the-dark Putt Putt golf
- Visits with Resort Mascots – garb a picture on T-Bone, one of the Texas Longhorns
- Total Request Teen Hangout with pool tables, music, and foosball
- Make your own S’Mores by the fire
- Complimentary champagne or Shiner Bock beer toast at midnight
- “Lost Pines Live Fireworks Show”
Yep, that definitely sounds way better than an evening at home.
Not to mention, the resort also offers horseback riding, golf, wilderness hikes, and a world-class spa. My kids will spend as much time as they can in the heated water park. Packages also include a New Years Day breakfast buffet for the family. So, I get to have all that fun that night and have a wonderful breakfast cooked for me the next day? Sign me up!
Click here to learn more about the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines New Years Eve event and packages.
Photos courtesy of Hyatt Regency Lost Pines.